A Christmas market in Nottinghamshire with bells on!

A ‘fabulously festive day out’ is awaiting visitors to the ‘Magic of Christmas Fair’, which opens its doors from 11-12 November in East Bridgford in the heart of Nottinghamshire.

In the beautiful Georgian country house setting of East Bridgford Hill, the fair brings together unique, vintage and handmade gifts in Nottinghamshire by talented local designers and a mouth watering array of festive food and drink from passionate local producers in Nottinghamshire. In fact, all you need for the perfect Christmas. 
So if you’re looking for unique Christmas presents in Nottinghamshire, or unique gifts for men or festive food and drink in Nottinghamshire, then this is the place to visit on 12th November 2011.

East Bridgford Hill is the historic home of the Robens family, and lends itself perfectly to a vintage inspired Christmas Fair, with its roaring log fires, baby grand piano and beautiful Georgian interior, offering an ambiance which is warm, intimate, stylish and very special.

“Of course Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without spiced mulled wine, mince pies, roasting chestnuts, Christmas carols and other traditional treats” says organiser Kimberley Davies-Phippen of Fabulous Fairs. “Naturally, you’ll find them all at the Magic of Christmas Fair together with an exquisite and eclectic mix of unique Christmas gifts in Nottinghamshire, so you can get fully into the festive spirit as you tick off your ‘To Do’ list!

Kimberly has been organising events for over 20 years, including the recently acclaimed Southwell Vintage and Handmade Fair. She says: “The Magic of Christmas Fair indulges my passion for all things exquisite, eclectic and festive. I wanted to create an event my daughter, friends and family, visitors and exhibitors alike would all love ...... a Christmas Fair with heaps of original gift ideas, lashings of festive food and gourmet tastings - and a generous sprinkling of Christmas music and magic.”
Entrance to the Magic of Christmas Fair costs only £5 and includes a glass of mulled wine and free parking (under 16s go free). A special Ladies Preview Day will be held on Friday 11th November 2011, in support of Cancer Research. Tickets are £10 per person and include tea, coffee, mulled wine and mince pies.

Further information and tickets are available at www.fabulousfairs.co.uk